Handprint Poems

When I was Very Small
Sometimes I might upset you
Just because I'm small
By leaving fingerprints of mine
On a table, chair or wall.
But everyday I grow a bit
And I'll be big one day
When all my tiny fingerprints
Have long been cleaned away
So keep these prints of my two Hands
To help you to recall
Just how big my fingers were
That time when I was small.
OR
I miss you when we're not together
I'm growing up so fast
See how big I've gotten
Since you saw me last?
As I grow, I'll change a lot,
The years will fly right by.
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
When and where and why?
So look upon this hand print plaque
That's hanging on your wall.
And memories will come back of me,

These Little Hands
These little hands can give a hug
Pat-a-cake or throw a ball
They put smudges on the wall
Because I'm only just so tall
They love to clap or hold your hand
Whenever you can play
But when I'm grown and far away
These little hands with you will stay